7.00pm, Tuesday 12 August
Mr Hobson Restaurant at Station Pier
The evening’s menu will consist of:
- Shared starter of dips & antipasto
- Pan fried free range chicken breast with olive and pinenut pepperonata, sweet potato puree and pomme mousseline
- 12 Hour slow cooked beef cheek with braised red cabbage, peas, pumpkin mash & roasted beetroot
- Crispy Skin Salmon Fillet with potato croquette, caramelised baby onions, asparagus & cauliflower puree
- Chefs Selection of Petit Fours
The cost is $50 per person plus a gold coin gratuity (paid in cash on entry). Drinks are available as normal from a cash bar.
Please RSVP by Tuesday 5 August to email@example.com. Please advise in advance if you have a vegetarian preference.
It should be another great evening of fellowship. We look forward to catching up on 12 August. Book in yourselves, your neighbours or new arrivals to the neighbourhood.