Consultation by the City of Port Phillip
Survey Consultation Closes 29 November
Check here for the flyer
Full details at the City of Port Phillip Website
The City of Port Phillip is committed to creating a healthy, creative and inclusive city for all residents - including its older persons.
So that we can plan for and develop a city that is age-friendly and supports active and healthy ageing, we are updating our ‘Ageing in Port Phillip Strategy 2006 – 2016’.
Have your say
We would like to hear your views about the eight key features of an Age Friendly City.
8 Key features
- Outdoor Spaces and Buildings
- Social Participation
- Respect and Social Inclusion
- Civic Participation and Employment
- Communication and Information
- Community and Health Services
We are particularly looking for views of residents over the age of 50 but welcome anyone who wants to share their views.
Have your say by completing either one of the following surveys:
- Quick survey (5 – 10 mins) - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/AFCshort
- Detailed survey (30 – 40 mins) https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/AFClong
There are no right or wrong answers and all responses will be kept confidential.
In addition to the survey, we will also be running focus groups with members of the community to investigate the 8 key features of Age Friendly Cities in the City of Port Phillip.
Your feedback will be used to prepare a framework that will support active ageing.